Okay so you moms out there know that if you have babies you have poopy diapers! Well my children today decided to deplete my wipe supply! Did I mention I had no stockpile of these essentials! So I called my friend and asked her her secret for making wipes. SO EASY!
This is what she told me to do (with the supplies I already had on hand):
- 1 roll (cut in half) of Bounty select a size paper towels (recommended brand..others don't fare as well so I hear)...saving other half for another time.
- 1 1/2 cups water.
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of baby soap.
- 5 gallon ice cream bucket. (or any container that will hold half your roll of paper towels..needs a lid)
- Cut roll of paper towels in half using a chef's knife. You don't want a jagged blade because it will do damage to the roll. Take out cardboard tube in the middle. Saving other half for another time. (2 containers w/1 roll...AWESOME)
- Pour baby soap into water. Mix.
- Pour mix onto paper towels.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- ALL DONE! Just pull your wipes from the middle of the roll!